Thursday 27 January 2011

Suite101 continued.

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well?

It's been a busy time since I last posted with doing my course work for the Writers Bureau and doing about 40 articles online for various sites but mainly Suite101.com.  I'm really enjoying writing on a variety of subjects and doing the research and finally the dollars are starting to come in.  I'm not going to be rich but if I carry on like this, it's certainly equal to going out and doing a part-time job of about 25hrs per week.  At least if I carry on like this I'll be able to become self-employed soon - something I've dreamed of for so long.

Please feel free to contact me if you fancy trying online articles, I'm just so grateful I saw it in one of the writers magazines I subscribe to.

Until next time, take care and keep on writing!